About Us / Contact
Mission, Values & Beliefs
We exist to make the Gospel of Jesus Christ known where it is not known and to build a community of believers who rest in the Grace of God, free from guilt, living obediently, and loving others, in our gratitude of Gods grace and mercy.
1. We exist to make the Gospel of Christ known
Where he is not known
2. We exist to build a community of believers who rest in Grace
Free from guilt.
3. We exist to live obediently and love others
as a result of Gods grace and mercy
1. The Bible is our ultimate source of authority and teaches us all we need in order to live a life which is pleasing to God.
2. Prayer is the conduit by which we receive direction from God and draw near to the lover of our souls. We believe that prayer is a vital component in our continuing relationship with God. It supplies us with strength, direction and peace as it aligns us with Gods heart.
3. Real and authentic relationships are built on humility. Humilty is the opposite of judgmental hypocrisy. We desire our church to be a place for the believer, for the broken and the wounded. No perfect people allowed!!
4. People operate best when they are living out their purpose in life. That purpose usually revolves around the gifts God has given and the passion to use them. Our desire is that our Church will help you to discover what those are and how best to use them for God’s glory.
5. God has intended his Church to thrive and grow in the context of community. We stand firm together united under one Head which is Christ. Even though our community is made up of diverse peoples we find strength and move the gospel forward as we serve, struggle and sacrifice together. Our heart is that each believer strives to live in authentic, grace filled relationships with other believers.
6. We experience God best in an authentic and free atmosphere designed to bring one into true worship of God where He dwells in the praises and adoration of His people. Our heart is that we worship in spirit and in truth as we make known that Jesus is the center of our praise.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.